Wednesday, 15 July 2015

10Lb loss

late post again, sorry.

just a quick update, i have lost 10lb since i started my prep, it come off in tiny dribs and drabs, but when i think about it its  fair bit so i googled it!




not bad at all. 



i finally had my bikini delivered and I'm super happy with it, i decided to get it customised but now the more i try it on the more i quite like it just how it is and it fits (woo hoo) although a little snug around the hips!

diet is going well and I'm still feeling considerably good although i don't see it lasting for ever, cardio is going up and my ankles and shins are taking a battering...think that the worst bit at the moment, my right ankle hurts so much during cardio. 

Also although the scales say iv dropped iv realised that i actually am when my underwear doesn't fit me properly. i have saggy pants!

at the moment I'm struggling between gym time and home time. i have got to get myself into a routine and sort child care out for the holiday's, that is my goal this afternoon. house is finally tidy, i have no washing and generally I'm a happy bunny. 



here is a how I'm looking at he moment, excited about the up coming weeks 

*yes i still have to make my bed I'm aware of that 

No comments:

Post a Comment